Brian Greer’s Tin Ceilings is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Brian Greer’s Tin Ceilings may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2011-10-05.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address, phone numbers, etc...
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, interests, etc..
- Project specific information such as blueprints, specifications, etc...
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Assistance with your questions and orders.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional newsletter emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you have chosen to participate.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question i.e. PayPal.
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes such as the newsletter, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we contact you prior to doing so and you consent.